Monday, August 8, 2011

The dog park story


Hello!


Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!


Olivia, my dog, understands pretty well the word park. You see this afternoon the mother of my daughters told Olivia that they were going to the park, for one reason or another she couldn't take her to the park, so she came and brought her back. Olivia, was depressed and layed on the floor for about half an hour not answering to her name. Then moments ago Olivia was up in the girls rooms and their mother yelled once to Olivia:

"Olivia! Come on let's go to the park!"

All I heard was Olivia trotting down the stairs and being all hyper about it! And they say that dogs can't understand people...


Well is set, I have made my bus restoration for tomorrow. The bus is going to pick me up at 4:10 p.m. and I will go and visit my mother and my Nana for about an hour and a half. So I won't be in the house until about eight o'clock at night. On the meantime people, I hope you have a wonderful day (or whatever remains of it) and that I am able to post early tomorrow.


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment