Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The elevator from hell


Hello!


Good morning North America/good afternoon Europe/good evening Asia!


Well I have gotten my bath and breakfasts is done so now I have time to blog.


I thought I wasn't going to be able to blog or that I would be blogging from my iPod because they are doing maintenance on the elevator, the elevator just happened to be right beside my freaking room! They were jackhammering at 8:30 in the morning for crying out loud, I thought this was going to impede speech recognition but it has stopped for a bit... Fuck off... It just started again!


Five minutes after...


Okay I guess they have done jackhammering for right now. So what else is new with my life? Well that fight I was an ear witness to? seem to have faded away, I'm pretty sure the guy must have admitted defeat and presto, all is back to normal until next fight. So my occupational therapist and I have been looking for the guy who's going to be doing the plans for my place, it appears that this is what I'm missing before I get the go-ahead or not from the landlords after that I will have to find somebody to do the work on my place and I would then be able to go out on my own! So I'll keep you posted on that one... Hammering?! Really?! They are going to be doing hammering now? Fuck... I'll post you later people!


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment