Wednesday, August 17, 2011

After the stroll


Hello!


Well I just came back from a stroll and it really didn't change my state of mind that much. It is a very beautiful day out there nevertheless because of my illness I can only stay so much before I become mushy and I must them seek the refuge of a colder place where there's hopefully an A/C and no Sun. One thing I can say about the stroll is that you can definitely feel the changing of the season, it's nice and warm but when the wind hits you you can feel fall coming our way... I'm sure that when I stroll during fall I will feel winter...




I called the CMR and the receptionist took down my name and number and said that she was going to give the message and that hopefully she was going to call me back... I am definitely mad now... :-(

Yesterday night I wanted some Japanese peanuts that were left over from the visit of little J's mom, no sooner had I gotten a bag and tried to open it then the freaking bag exploded on me and leaving all the peanuts on the floor... I crushed them with my chair and my daughter had to do "cleaning on aisle five"... I hate this illness...


Take care all!

PS can you tell I'm in one of those moods?

No comments:

Post a Comment