Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cavity search 101


Hello!




Believe it or not that freaking alarm still ringing and I'm getting a headache. Yeah, if we lived in a normal building where there was a janitor or something, he would have turned off the alarm ages ago. But we lived in a building that has gone through three janitors since I've been here, the landlord got fed up of of paying them for doing nothing and she decided to divide the job between two persons, a frail old man that takes care of collecting the rent and doing administrative stuff and my daughters mom who is your official cleaning person of the building. Come winter she hires additional help to remove the snow and in summer she will get somebody to cut the grass. Right now the persons that lived near that door are probably working so there's no one there but when they come home I'm pretty sure that one of them, hopefully, will alert somebody...



I was recalling a story that my oldest daughter told me about Vegas. It appears that on the last day she bought herself a toy taser gun and she wanted to bring it back inside her carry-on luggage...!!!... Luckily her uncle asked her about the gun, she innocently said that it was inside her bag that she was going to carry on the plane. Poor child, she doesn't understand anything about security and on how close she came of getting a cavity search. But thank God that her uncle talked her out of it! Believe me, cavity searches are real "annoying". I had one, I should know...


I guess I have to elaborate on that, do I.? Okay! Well this happened during my trip to Cuernavaca Mexico, I had gone to propose matrimony to my then "eternal love". She said yes and we spent some time together before I had to come back. Coming back my flight stopped at Chicago Ohare international Airport where the nice custom lady told me to follow the yellow circles on the floor, I did, next thing you know I am being frisked! WTF! They are touching the family jewels! F me, then I realized that the reason I was being "thoroughly" searched was because on the same trip I decided I was going to go back and visit my country after 20 odd years. I wouldn't recommend that that type of search unless you really love getting probed...




Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment