Thursday, August 11, 2011

Confessions of a bath guy


Hello!


So here's what happened with my bath guy today.


He came in and I asked him how he was doing, he said he was better than last week, that he was getting used to the idea of being alone. Cool, you can do many things alone I said. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes then he asked me, do you know anybody that is currently single/divorced/widowed? WTF man! Am I playing matchup guru here?! I told him I didn't know anybody, I had no friends and the persons that I knew were already in a relationship. He even asked me about my sister-in-law, I told him that she was probably a bit too young for him, she's only 20 something plus, I said, she has a baby with another on the way... Oh yeah! I think she's also married (electromagnetic guru). He asked me if I had any other sister-in-law. I told him that I had two more, one in Mexico who was older than my wife (the woman formerly known as the mother of my children) and if he didn't mind having three extra kids, then that was the perfect match for him; I also told him that I had the youngest of my sister-in-laws but she was only 21. He then told me that he didn't have the energy to hook up with someone that young. Ah come on dude! No big deal, I have tackled this issue and surpassed it. He then told me about what was going on with his electronic love life: nothing happening yet, nobody has answered his e-mails! Poor guy, he's a decent fellow with his heart on his sleeve but I guess that not all of us can be Chuck Guzman...


And this is the conversation we had during my bath.


Take care homies!


PS  I also told him that if he wanted to change side I could probably hook him up with my brother-in-law. The bad thing is that he would have to move to Acapulco...

No comments:

Post a Comment