Friday, August 12, 2011

Nonchalant Friday

Hello!


My brother just came over and we had a little chat, apparently my mother is being discharged as of today and she will be going back to her place meaning I won't be able to see her again, not for a while. Apparently she's rather cranky these last couple of days, she told my brother that she didn't want to see him ever again, this usually lasts for about half a day before she gives him a call for something or other, if anybody's gonna get canonized it should be my brothers and my sister in laws.


I was talking over with my wife yesterday and I think that next year for vacations we are going to rent a minivan and head out to LA. I will have to borrow a lifting device, portable, so that they can transfer me from my chair to the bed or anywhere else for that matter, but for this we're going to need some serious cash so I better start saving for it.


Did you guys see my post yesterday about the cement falling on a car at an overpass? Well apparently it seems that some dork threw it! So now we have a police investigation taking place to determine why there are such morons in this world. Just wanted to clarify the situation with my crumbling city...


Take care people!


PS I know I know, I have to post something on my French blog and Spanish blog I haven't done it for so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment