Saturday, August 20, 2011

McDs with Gloria...


Hello!


Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!


Yes it's a bit late my post but we were having McD's breakfast this morning while watching a documentary about the life of Gloria Steinem. You don't know who she is?! Well she fought for women's rights during the late 60s, 70s, 80s... And I think she's still kicking ass. Some women respect her, other ones believe she should rot in hell for having destroyed the "American family". What's my opinion on the matter? Hey, anybody that goes against "the man" is okay by my book. I mean here's a lady that did something for society so that it could advance, what have I done? Do you think HBO is gonna make a documentary about my life one day? No, I'm going to fade away, obviously the kids had a lot of questions about the whole woman thing and being the father that I am I answer each and every one of them. So this is the reason why I'm late today, then after the documentary there was a concert by lady gaga, I didn't want to see this but I was out-bitched on this one and had to see part of it, thank God for short memory expansion...


This afternoon my kids are going to go and purchase their school supplies-Yay!- With my wife. One week to go folks, one week. I would say that in two weeks from now I will be blogging all alone again, just me and my dog...


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment