Friday, August 26, 2011

Almost a perfect evening

Hello!

Well it was a super duper night for me! Good food, sip of the old Patron bottle before they prescribe me another round of antibiotics and a great movie to finish the evening with a bang....

Now the only thing better than Independence Day (movie) is Independence Day HD. Oh yeah! This is the x to the power of 10 that I have seen the movie and I love it! It is my favorite movie of all time, I never get tire of watching the human race kick ass. Although today I started to pick the movie apart bit by bit. I have never done this before and I found myself surprise by my action, maybe I am getting tired of it or perhaps I been watching to many science documentaries that make me be more realistic about Hollywood endings. All I know is that if ET comes and tries to kick our ass I will not go quietly into the night, I'm going to bitch about something or other..,


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment