Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Somebody's lying


Hello!


Boy am I pissed, I just got a call back from the CMR regarding the brace for my leg... They never got freaking prescription that apparently the CLSC said they had sent. Now somebody's lying and obviously I will never get to the bottom of this, but I have left messages to the CLSC to speak with my occupational therapist regarding this and the modifications of my place, so I expect a call back tomorrow and I expect her lame excuses on why she hasn't sent the prescription yet or how she sent it to somebody else.


Well less than two weeks before the girls go back to school! I think this weekend my wife is going to tackle a purchase of some sort regarding school. Let's just hope that this year they do better at school than last year... Stupid kids...


Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment