Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday's paper

Hello…

Happy Sunday people…

It’s a beautiful day out there but a real crappy one for wheelchairs; I can’t even get to the sidewalk. I know, I was out there for a brief second. I wanted to change my state of mind and my mood; glad to say that there’s nothing like Mother Nature to put perception back in your life… Apparently next weekend is going to be nice with +5c temperatures…. Can’t wait for winter to end….How bout you, how is life treating you?

I finally gave up on my farm, it was getting to redundant and I got tired. Also, I had a freaky dream about an ex-college of work I haven’t seen since ages; I’m talking about 10 years when she left because got canned…. In this dream she died and I was accused of the murder but cleared after they did more investigating….weird shit…


Any hoot… have a good one people…

No comments:

Post a Comment