Thursday, December 1, 2011

A waiting game

Hello!

Well I've been waiting here for my daughter's Xmas gift to arrive. According to the Purolator site the package was on the guy's truck to be delivered today, I just hope it's before the girls get here. Also my final payment for the China trip is about to be done, so my oldest is one step closer to Shanghai....lucky her!

Now the other one has her bday party on Saturday and the main gift was given already, she just have to pick up envelops with money over the weekend.

Other than that, nothing major to report; my bath was okay, my bath dude showed me pics of naked college girls he gets from some friend...yeah the guy is desperate and he probably beating the monkey every other day...poor fellow...I wished him luck...

Take care  folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment